TUGAS MANDIRI 1 BAHASA INGGRIS 2 - KAMPUS MILLENIAL ITBI
NAMA : LUSIA SIAGIAN
KELAS : PAGI
JURUSAN : AKUTANSI
MATA KULIAH : BAHASA INGGRIS 2
A. For each sentence, fill in the blank with the correct answer
1. Please tell me . . . Makes you cry
a. if
b. what
c. whether
d. how
2. I do not know . . . He has no parents
a. that
b. why
c. what
d. when
3. Please tell me . . . Do you want
a. what
b. if
c. when
d. why
4. I really hope . . . You can attend our new home thanksgiving ceremony
a. that
b. then
c. when
d. where
5. I promise . . . I will take care of you
a. whether
b. why
c. that
d. what
B. Create 5 examples of direct sentences then convert them into report sentences!
Answer :
- Lusia,"I had been drinking the tea." (past perfect continius tenses)
Lusia says that she had been drinking teh tea.
- Lusia,"I will drink the tea." (simple future tenses)
Lusia says that she will drink the tea.
- Lusia,"I will be drinking the tea." (future continius tenses)
Lusia says that she will be drinking the tea.
- Lusia,'I will have drink the tea." (future perfect tenses)
Lusia says that she will have drink the tea.
- Lusia,"I will have been drinking the tea." (future perfect continius tenses
Lusia says that she will have been drinking the tea.
Komentar
Posting Komentar